Under Eye Circles Options

I'm 27 and I've always had under eye bags (hereditary). Before I take the step to visit a doctor to do something about them, I was hoping I could get some treatment suggestions based on their characteristics. I realize there is no miracle cream, but maybe some nighttime suggestions too? Hopefully the pictures I included are useful, though I will say they are darker than they appear in the pictures, especially in the morning. I have very fair skin, and any discoloration is noticeable. Thanks

Doctor Answers 3

Soft tissue filler for rejuvenation of the lower eyelid area

You do not have a lot of puffiness of the lower eyelids rather there is lack of fullness in the upper cheek area.  You would be a good candidate for a soft tissue filler such as Juvederm. 

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097

Restylane Injections for Under the Eyes

Hi MN.  It does not look like you have eye bags, rather just deep set eyes.  This is most likely a genetic condition that involves the facial shape and structure.  To remedy the situation, we would suggest injection procedures with a product called Restylane.  You would likely need 2 CC's of Restylane and it would last about 1 year.  

We do not have any suggestions for miracle creams as what you need is a treatment.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

23211 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505

You have what are called deep set eyes.

I would be very careful with what options you pursue.  Expertly done under eye fillers might be beneficial.  A personal consultation would be very helpful.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.