Under Eye Circles Options

I'm 27 and I've always had under eye bags (hereditary). Before I take the step to visit a doctor to do something about them, I was hoping I could get some treatment suggestions based on their characteristics. I realize there is no miracle cream, but maybe some nighttime suggestions too? Hopefully the pictures I included are useful, though I will say they are darker than they appear in the pictures, especially in the morning. I have very fair skin, and any discoloration is noticeable. Thanks

Soft tissue filler for rejuvenation of the lower eyelid area

+1

You do not have a lot of puffiness of the lower eyelids rather there is lack of fullness in the upper cheek area.  You would be a good candidate for a soft tissue filler such as Juvederm. 

Restylane Injections for Under the Eyes

+1

Hi MN.  It does not look like you have eye bags, rather just deep set eyes.  This is most likely a genetic condition that involves the facial shape and structure.  To remedy the situation, we would suggest injection procedures with a product called Restylane.  You would likely need 2 CC's of Restylane and it would last about 1 year.  

We do not have any suggestions for miracle creams as what you need is a treatment.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

You have what are called deep set eyes.

+1

I would be very careful with what options you pursue.  Expertly done under eye fillers might be beneficial.  A personal consultation would be very helpful.