Why One Eye is Bigger Than the Other?

it's driving me insane it's not that i have a lazy eye or a bad vision just the appearance of the eye is there anyway to fix it without surgery

Why One Eye is Bigger Than the Other?

+1

If one of your eyes is larger due to a difference in the soft tissue then this can be improved in many cases. Depending upon the underlying reason for the asymmetry and the surgery that would be required it might, or might not, be worth pursuing. If the difference in your eyes is due to asymmetry of the bone of your face or eye socket, then surgical improvement is possible but highly invasive. You would be well served by a consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic Surgeon to determine the options available to you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven eyes

+1

Probably not. . .we would need photos to provide you with better information regarding your options.  Best of luck

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric position of the upper lids can be corrected with surgery.

+1

Some individuals are born with asymmetric eyelid position and others can have it develop as a function of aging.  There are operations to correct the asymmetry if it is significant.