Under Eye Bags? The skin around the eye gets wrinkly when I smile. Could they be festoons?

About a month ago I developed under eye bags. They are worse some days then others. (It appeared 2 month prior but disappeared within a day, returning a month later, and has remained.) The right side tends to be more inflamed. It almost appears to be fluid filled. I have been to several doctors that can not seem to figure it out.  If festoones, is there anyone that specializes in treatment in the NYC area?
Hi There,
Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Eye Bags Treatment.
Hopefully this helps!

Lower lid bags

+1

There appears to be fatty deposits in the lower lid, not festoons.  A lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty can remove the bags. Make sure allergies are not the cause prior to undergoing surgery 

Under eye bags

+1

You may need a lower blepharoplasty.   I would recommend you check with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to discuss your concerns.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD