Very Deep Under Eye Bags

I have a big problem with the area under my eyes,I have 16 years,and 5 to 6 years in the future,I plan on having a surgery.It's not a typical problem with eye bags,because,I don't have any excess fat under eyes,so it's only dark purple skin,and it really feels like "under eye hole",as it goes in depth.I was wondering if there is operation which can transfer fat from the other part of the body to the under eye area,so it fills is in and evens it.Thank you in advance

A depression in the cheek can cause shadows below the eyes

+1

There are good techniques available to fill the depression that can form between the eyelid and cheek. I'm not sure in your case if your concern is a depression or if it’s the pruplish discolouration of the skin. If the problem is a depression that causes a shadow below the eyes, then filling the depression can be done by transferring fat from your lower lid (often done at the same time as a lower blepharoplasty). You can find out more about a cheeklift procedure that improves the groove below the eye by following the link below. Be sure to see a reputable surgeon who specializes in occuloplastics to be diagnosed properly.

Web reference: http://www.8west.ca/knowledge-base/cosmetic-surgery-options/eyes-brows/lower-eyelid-blepharoplasty-with-cheeklift/

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid darkness

+1

Unfortunately, some people who undergo fat injections or repositioning of the lower eyelid fat to improve darkeness do not see improvement. Some people complain on these websites having had similar procedures and are unhappy with lumpiness after the fat injections, or seeing new creases or swelling with dents. Proceed cautiously. There is no magical cream either. Many are tried and some patients find that one type works when others disagree but find improvement with another cream.

Fat transfer to eyes at young age.

+1

AT your age, It may be best to wait. Alternatively, you could rearrange the fat in your face and periorbital area. However, I would not advise transplanting fat at a young age, in general.

Web reference: http://bodysculptor.com/eyelid.html

Under eye hollowness

+1

There are various surgical and nonsurgical options to address lower eyelid hollowness.  One option is transfering fat from elsewhere in the body to the area. Another option is to transpose (or move) fat for the lower eyelid bags to the hollowed area.  In short, the answer to your question is yes.

Dr T.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon