Eye Bag on One Side of the Face. I Had Blepharoplasty, Both Upper and Lower when I Was 26. Cause?

I am now 50 and until last year my eyes looked great but now one side has a bag under it. . My question is..what can I do about this rogue eye bag on my right side?

Eye bag

+1

If the eye bag is fat that has herniated, perhaps an excision of this fat bag would be necessary. An in office consult will help determine what this is, and how best to treat it.

It is impossible to provide a meaningful answer without more data like a photograph.

+1

The bag may or may not have anything to do with the prior eyelid surgery.  Consider reposting your question with a photograph.  Otherwise my best advice is get assessed by a fellowship trained ocuolplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery  maintains a geographic directory of well qualified surgeons on its website (asoprs dot org).

Photos would be helpful

+1

It may be that in addition to fat herniation, you may have cheek volume descent that may accentuate the "bag". Sometimes in addition to or instead of excision of fat, fillers or fat may be used to camouflage the bag.

Consult with an experienced eyelid surgeon.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bag after blepharospasm

+1

It has been almost 25 years

you may need to consider a secondary lower bleph

photos would be helpful