Any New and Effective Techniques For Eye Bag Removal?

I noticed that the question on non-invasive eye bag removal was made 2 years ago? Any updates for 2012.

Surgery is still the best solution

+1

If you have just some lax skin and small ares of fat protruding, Pelleve might help some.  As with most non invasive treatments, the results are subtle.  I have attached a link below.  This is a non invasive procedure with no down time.  If you have significant amounts of fat protruding, however, you probably need surgery.  It has been a long time since I have removed a lot of fat from the lower eyelids.  In most cases I move the fat down into the depressions below, called the tear troughs.  This gives a fuller, more youthful appearance.  

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon