Any New and Effective Techniques For Eye Bag Removal?

I noticed that the question on non-invasive eye bag removal was made 2 years ago? Any updates for 2012.

Surgery is still the best solution

If you have just some lax skin and small ares of fat protruding, Pelleve might help some.  As with most non invasive treatments, the results are subtle.  I have attached a link below.  This is a non invasive procedure with no down time.  If you have significant amounts of fat protruding, however, you probably need surgery.  It has been a long time since I have removed a lot of fat from the lower eyelids.  In most cases I move the fat down into the depressions below, called the tear troughs.  This gives a fuller, more youthful appearance.  

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon