Looking for what can be done to fix my eyes asymmetry? (photo)

Looking for an advise what can be done to fix my eyes asymmetry. I'm 45 year old, had a bit more skin on my left eye lid all my life but with the aging it got more visible. I would like to maximize symmetry but on other hand I don't want to change my look, just improve it. What are major risk for such procedure, recovery time, and cost in Midwest area?
You can check out the Eyelid Surgery community to view stories/reviews, photos and average cost by area.

Asymmetry in the eye area can be the result of several factors

+2
Asymmetry in the eye area can be the result of several factors including your eyebrow position, forehead muscle activity, and the amount of loose skin in your eyelid. You may be a candidate for botox, browlift, or an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid procedure) to remove excess upper eyelid skin. I recommend that you consult with your local board certified facial plastic surgeon today. During your consultation your surgeon will evaluate your anatomy to see if a greater degree of symmetry can be achieved through any of these procedures. The cost for eyelid surgery varies depending on what you will need, and is usually discussed during your initial consultation.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

My opinions will differ from Dr. Johnson with no disrespect intended.

+2
Your problem is not the folds.  Standard blepharoplasty (adjusting the lid fold) will change your look.  Depending on how aggressively this is done you could be left with a very hollow upper eyelid.  You will not like it.  Fat grafting in the upper eyelid to make the fold more full is generally a disaster.  I would be very careful in deciding to take that approach.  The problem is that for the upper eyelid to work, the glide planes need to work.  Inserting grafted fat into the upper eyelid causes scar tissue to develop.  

What seems to be going on in both lids is the gradual development of upper eyelid ptosis.  Both of your eyelid are ptotic but the right is more ptotic than the left.  One can see hollowing of the right upper eyelid due to a dehiscence of the right upper eyelid levator aponeurosis.  Sometimes correcting this can bring back some measure of the sulcus fullness in the eyelid.  I suspect that you need to have ptosis surgery for both eyelids.  I recommend consulting cosmetic oculoplastic surgeons in your area and if necessary consider visiting Los Angeles if no one makes sense where you live.

Improving eyelid asymmetry with blepharoplasty

+2
It seems that you do have extra upper left eyelid skin as well as fat, compared to the other eyelid.  I would recommend trimming both the skin and fat of the left upper eyelid to improve the asymmetry without changing your look too much.   

Karen Stolman, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

What can be done to fix my eyelid asymmetry?

+1
Lid asymmetry can be quite common as we have one dominent eye. Correction can involve adjusting the lid fold right to left and also involve fat grafting into the more hollow upper lid. Both can be done naturally with little change in your look.