Under-eye Area Scarring, Wrinkles After Fractional Co2, Is There Anything That Can Be Done To Fix This?

I had a full-face fractional Co2 laser treatment over a month ago. Now when I smile I have a very noticeable hollow, wrinkly area beneath both eyes. My under-eye area did not have this appearance prior to the Co2 laser treatment. Is there anything that can be done to fix or at least greatly improve this issue? Thank you in advance for any responses.

Be patient!

+1

At one month, you still have swollen inflamed skin that may wrinkle in different ways until swelling resolves. If you haven't already, consider a botox or dysport treatment to allow your skin to continue healing over relaxed muscles. This will help improve your final result, but allow healing to finish before making judgements of the results.

Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon