Extremely Saggy Scrotum - Can It Be Changed? (photo)

HI there, I have always been very self concious of my scrotum as it is extremely saggy, has a lot of excess skin and often causes discomfort. It affects my confidence a lot and is a big reason for me not pursuing any relationships or physical contact . I am 28 years old, would you say this is excessively saggy? Firstly, is this normal and secondly is there anything that can be done without risks. If there are risks what would they be? Many thanks

Hanging scrotum

+1

Skin reduction can be performed in your scrotum .It is important that testicles have enough skin on their sac in order to keep them cool . You should probably visit an Urologist before you visit a Plastic surgeon .

Best wishes