I Have Extremely Oily Skin, What Dose of Accutane Would Be Viable for Me?

i am 19 years old and i weigh 100 pounds. i was told that accutane could reduce my oiliness significantly.I do not suffer from acne and i just want to get on a low enough dose to where i dont have to worry about side effects. Also, would i have to take it everyday? HELP please

What dose of Accutane do I need to be on for oily skin

+1

You probably don't need more than 10mg daily or even 20mg a few times a week. I am unsure if you are female or male, but as a female there are very specific requirements for receiving Accutane including monthly pregnancy tests and registration and confirmation monthly in the iPledge program. You need to consult a dermatologist for the best advice and plan.