Extremely Large Implants to Be Reduced to Smaller Implants? (photo)

First surg9 yrs ago with a lollipop lift and 425cc, the second surgery, donut lift and 700cc's in an 800 mentor sailine put in 2 yrs ago then to fills since then one to 960cc the last was to check to see if I had a capsular contracture in my right breast and an overfilled to 1700cc's. Left breast is uneven & Im scared of loss of muscle and bottom out& it flips sideways. I want perky small nippled breasts. Do I go smaller say 800 silicon? What about large pockets? What do I do I am gross?

Consequences of very large implants could be corrected

+2

Hello.

Thank you for sharing your photos.

I am sorry that you are frustrated at this point but with the right and experienced surgeon a solution could be found for your complex situation.

The extra large implants did cause breasts distortion, scarring, severe ptosis, capsular insult, etc. It is important that you consider smaller implants, a radical lift, capsular correction (capsulorrhaphy), etc.

I recommend that you seek consultation with board certified surgeon with extensive experience.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Very Large Implants Can be Risky

+2

Thank you for sharing your photos and reaching out for advice.  The size of the implants and the expansion you discuss in your description point out some of the real risks of using very large implants when your breasts and body frame are small.  It can lead to implant displacement, lateral movement, asymmetry, skin, scar, areolar and nipple distortion and general dissatisfaction with your appearance.  At this point, I would recommend you seek a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area with experience handling complex breast cases.  You will likely need a series of procedures at different stages to achieve a safe and acceptable outcome.  You will have to be patient regarding the treatment plan and willing to accept smaller implants to avoid worsening of the problem.  Best wishes!

Web reference: http://www.drbitar.com

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Extremely Large Implants to Be Reduced to Smaller Implants?

+2

Your photos demonstrate the inherent risks of over expansion with scar contracture/capsule formation. Best to obtain ONLY in person evaluations to understand you will need a multiple surgery planning to achieve those desired results. 

Overfilled implants that are too large

+1

It sounds like you have incredibly large implants. This leads to early complications. It sounds like you need to go smaller and possibly need a lift. An evaluation in person is key.

You will need to have lift

+1

You pictures are helpful. I am surprised with the overfill of 1700cc. You have a lot of over stretched breast skin and going smaller without lift will be hard. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who has done similar cases. You are at high risk of nipple loss if not properly.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Extremely Large Implants to Be Reduced

+1

I don't think that you can get any decent result without going back to a standard sized implant.  These look as though they are above the muscle.

To get you to a nicer appearance, I would suggest getting down to a maximum of 800 cc, which is as large as silicone implants come. You will need a full lift to remove the excess skin, and the pocket will have to be narrowed. As part of the lift, the areolae can be made smaller. 

If your skin has thinned too much, your surgeon may want to supplement the closure with a dermal replacement known as Strattice. 

If these implants are above the muscle, putting the new ones below the muscle will also improve the overall appearance. 

Thanks for the question and for the photos. Best wishes.

Need to Reduce Extra Large-cap Breast Implants…

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

You do have significant breast asymmetry present. I think you will benefit from downsizing of breast implants, internal suture repair (capsolorraphy) and possibly further breast lifting surgery.  I would suggest that you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm