Extreme Pain Above Belly Button?

I had a full tummy tuck 10 days ago and 2 days ago I lost a family member . As a result I have been cryin alot for 2 days and finally I have stopped . Prior to the death of a family member I was feeling minimal pain... Now I am having alot of pain in my abs above my belly button right beneath my breasts is it possible i ripped the internal sutures ..or caused damaged to the repaired area thanks for the time to review my question and provide a answer

Physical & Emotional Pain

+1
Sorry for your loss. The pain you are feeling is likely secondary to pressure on your abdomen, but it is unlikely that you ripped the sutures. Consult with your surgeon for e-examination and re-assurance.  Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Postoperative abdominoplasty pain can be aggravated by unwanted activity of the abdominal muscles.

+1

Crying, coughing, sneezing, and other such unwanted activities that tax the abdominal muscles can aggravate the pain after in abdominoplasty. Nevertheless, check in with your surgeon to cc can help with your problem.

Extreme Pain after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your recent loss. However, despite best intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with the precise information/reassurance you may be looking for.

Given your change in “symptoms” and a description of “extreme pain”, best to seek follow-up with your plastic surgeon ( earlier than already scheduled if necessary)  for direct examination, advice, and hopefully reassurance.

Again, sorry about the additional stress you have experienced.