Extra skin on vagina, big labia, Hymen not over opening? (photo)

My labia minora is large..I am only 14 almost 15. I also have an extra piece of skin on the left that just sits there..this is very embarassing and I don't know what to do. My hymen is also right ABOve my vaginal opening. So when I masturbate or put a tampon in, it doesn't even touch my finger or tampon, so my hymen won't go away. The past couple days I have been itchy and red down there, I've tried everything it won't stop.

Adolescent concerns

+1

are best addressed by visiting your local physician.  But from your photos, your appearances are completely normal and would be wary of anyone who would suggest surgery for you at this point.   How do you come to the conclusion that your are not normal?

Excess labial tissue and hymen remnants

+1

1) you are perfectly normal; the appearance of you labial suggests only minimal excess;

2) the hymen has already ruptured as evidenced by your ability to place a tampon;

3) red and itchy can be a sign of irritation from masturbation or a yeast infection. For a yeast infection there are over-the-counter creams (Gyne-lotrimin, among others) that are effective.

Labial reduction can be performed to tailor the excess tissue for a tidier look. This is a common request in my practice.

Be sure to consult a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and insist on seeing a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can see the types of results that are reasonable to expect.