Will Extra Full Projection Smooth Round Under the Muscle Inspiras 415 Ccs Work for my Body?

I currently have 320 cc salines under the muscle. I started with a very flat chest (acup) and am now a 32B. My diameter is 12cms. I am 5'11" 120 lbs. Very tall and slim. My nipples aren't even now after the surgery. I went to another dr and he suggested 415 extra full projection gel inspiras. I went back to my dr and he said this would help prop up my nipples and help with the slight asymmetry I have. I don't want torpedoes or too big. A nice C cup is what I would like. What do you think?!

Best Breast Implant for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

It is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "torpedoes or too big” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastRevision.htm

Implant choices

+1

The only way to properly size you for implants, is to examine you in person. It is impossible to tell what would look right for you without the exam.  Good luck.