I Have Extra "Fold" on Eyelids, Why and How Can I Fix This? (photo)

For the past 2 days I have noticed an extra "fold" on my eyelids. They were not there before two days ago. I am only 26 (recent!) and I am wondering why these folds appeared and how to fix them. My eyes are always itchy and red and I try not to rub them. I also constantly have bags under my eyes. Could this all be related? The weather has been warmer than usual for this time of year but allergies haven't been affecting me yet. How can I fix this and what could be the cause?

Surgery for asymmetry of eyelids.

+1

Surgery for asymmetry of eyelids is always available to anyone who finds a surgeon willing to do this. I agree with Dr. Baxt that you look normal!! NO SURGERY!! 

Eyelid surgery

+1

Unless I am missing something  on the picture your eyelids look absolutely normal and I would be very careful about about exploring around and asking surgeons what to do. You will always find someone who is interested in "doing something". If you do, I suggest getting another opinion.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon