Extra Crease on Left Eye Makes It Look Droopy? (photo)

I think I have always had this. I have been on the hunt for wrinkles so it really bothers me. If I constantly raise my eyebrows I can make it look like the right. I should add no one notices it until I point it out. Do I need surgery or can a cream or something fix it?

Asymmetrical eyelids

+1

Asymmetrical eyelids are very common and we deal with this  all the time when we perform a blepharoplasty. When the asymmetry becomes significant enough in the lids, then an upper or lower blepharoplasty can be performed try to make the eyelids look more symmetrical. For examples, please see  our blepharoplasty link below

Extra Crease on Left Eye Makes It Look Droopy?

+1

In my over the internet opinion you have a brow droop NOT upper eye lid droop. Try BOTOX to elevate that brow//

Asymmetric eyes

+1

It appears you have more hollowness in your left upper eyelid/brow region and filler injection can help make the eyes more symmetric. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon