Looking for a Doctor with Experience in Ankle Liposuction

who has an extensive experience with valves and ankle liposuction?

Finding Plastic Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Ankle liposuction

+1

In most of my patients over past fifteen years that I do liposuction of the calves, I also do it of the ankles-both sides through small cut near the heel. It does take though much longer for the swelling to go down inn this area- at least six months if not longer. Watch my video.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Experience in ankle liposuction

+1

I agree with posters - seek 3 consultations. In South Florida here are some names: Dr Schuster, Dr. Mendieta, Dr Lovaas, Dr. Azurin, Dr Shalzhauer, and me. 

Doctor with experience in ankle liposuction

+1

Look up Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Mami. He is a great and world renowned  liposuction surgeon.

Calves and ankles do great when done with the micro canulas

+1

Calves and ankle liposuction is easy when done with the micro canulas.  We can really shape beautiful legs where there were none before.  Modern technology has sure changed liposuctions a lot.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ankle lipo not uncommon

+1

This is not an uncommon procedure but one that is very gratifying to patients.  It alows me to sculpt the lower calfs and ankles - what one of my patients called CANKLES - to give a nicer contour.  The swelling takes a little longer to go away due to the dependent nature of the leg.  Fine cannulas are used to avoid injury to structure and to do much finer fat removal.  Very often it can be done under local anesthesia with sedation and is frequently combined with lipo of other areas.  Trying going on several consultations to find a doctor you are comfortable with for the operation.  Good luck from Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon