I Just Had an Extended Tummy Tuck Two Weeks Ago but I Have a Hump Between my Breast Area is This Swelling?

I Just Had an Extended Tummy Tuck Two Weeks Ago but I Have a Hump Between my Breast Area is This Swelling

“Hump” after Tummy Tuck?

+1

The “hump” you are referring to may be swelling, residual adipose tissue,  fluid accumulation ( blood or serum)...  For accurate diagnosis and treatment follow-up with your plastic surgeon for examination.

Hump between breasts after tummy tuck

+1

I honestly can't imagine why you would have a hump between your breasts if all of the surgery was done below. Are any of the scars beneath your breasts? Check with your surgeon.

Ronald Schuster, MD

HUMP AFTER TUMMY TUCK

+1

It is difficult to say without a photo but if could be swelling or fat that could not be safely removed at the time of surgery.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD