How Much Does an Extended Tummy Tuck and Lipo on the Flanks Cost? Average Cost

I'm a college student and I don't really have the money to just spend but this is something I really want.. So what's the average cost? You could possible even fill me in on your office and tell me some about it.

A tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks will be around 8-10 K

+1

Thank you for the question.  Cost of a tummy tuck will vary among plastic surgeons as well as across the country.  Plan on spending about 8-10K with a well trained board certified plastic surgeon.  An estimate that is significantly below this range should raise some red flags.

Dr Remus Repta

Average Cost

+1

The costs vary from city to city, from patient to patient, from surgeon to surgeon. The averages posted by RealSelf are real numbers, and a reasonable estimate from which to begin.

Depending upon the definition of extended, add about $2,000, and about the same or slightly for for liposuction done at the same time. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.