Extended mini tummy tuck- Is the incision too high? (photo)

I am 10 days po extended mini tt w/ tghtng fascia of lower abs and obliques. as shown no float to my bb. (surgery performed by a bcps) I am 18yrs po from tt w bb reconstruction. (There is even pubic hair in my incision line) If so why would I have been cut this high? Since I had one full tt 18 yrs ago and now a mini extended is it safe to get another full tt or can something be done to release more tissue down to allow the scar to settle lower? If I need revision how many are safe?

Extended mini tummy tuck- Is the incision too high

+1
Base on your photos and my experience I have to agree with you is a bit high. About any revision you should have a consultation with your surgeon.