Should I Get a Revision of Extended Anatomical or Pre-jowl Chin Implant?

I just had a chin implant and I'm not real happy with the results. My side profile looks okay but from the front I can see dents on the sides of the chin. I think the implant is too short. I can palpate the implant and it ends before the marionette lines. Should I be looking into the extended anatomical or the pre-jowl chin implant? Will the pre-jowl chin implant make my face look rounder or more squared? The right side of my face is rounder than the left side. Will this affect the results?

Revision of Chin Implant with Pre-jowl Chin Implant

A pre-jowl chin implant would improve the contour of your jawline. The implant can be modified to address your facial asymmetry.

Chin implant

Remove the implant and start from the begining, properly measured implat is needed..................