Explanting After 5 Week Post Cc Revision. Possible Considerations?

Hi, Do you think a capsule has already formed at 5 weeks post cc revision? I would like to explant through the armpit, as my small areoles were stretched a lot when PS put in 365 silicone moderates. He said the new implants would only be 10% bigger and they have gone from 275 to 365. I'm miserable and just want to see what my real breasts look like before doing anything else. I want them out ASAP. How can I achieve this goal? What other considerations do I need to take into account? Thank you.

Capsule at 5 weeks

+2

It is doubtful that you developed a capsular contracture at 5 weeks.  Removing them through the armpit could be difficult.  Implants can be removed at anytime.

Recurrent capsular contracture? removing implants?

+2

It is unlikely that you have developed a capsular contracture this early after your surgery.   If you are unhappy with your implants they can be removed.   It would be best to use the existing incision rather than making a new one.  

Explanting After 5 Week Post Cc Revision. Possible Considerations

+2

Provided that you are really certain, they can come out at any time. I would suggest that you at least consider using the same incision for removal. The implants come out a lot easier than they go in, so it is unlikely that any more stretching will occur. Otherwise an incision in the fold would be a better choice. If the implants break while removing them through the axilla, it would be very difficult to remove all the contents. 

Discuss with your surgeon.  All the best.