Explantation Covered by Insurance?

I am considering having my breast implants removed and a lift performed as I have tremendous back and shoulder pain with the weight and my job as a dental hygienist. Any possibility it could be considered a reduction with a lift and insurance may cover the costs?

Insurance coverage for explantation

You have to have a valid reason for the insurance to approve explantation, i.e medical necessary. The criteria vary with different insurance carriers. You may get the explantation approved by your insurance, but it would be hard to approve the lift/reduction.