Explant Implant Surgerie Want an Experienced Expert for This Proceedure

Looking for someone w/ extensive experience w/ explant no reimplant. I don't want to hear i won't like it- i am tired of being on the treadmill of these things and am not liking being artificial. Also don't like the fact that there is health risks unknown. Looking for a referral for a Dr. in the greater northwest area spokane coeur d' alene seattle bellevue etc. that someone could give me some names to have a consult. thanks so much suss

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.

Finding a local plastic surgeon

+1

I would recommend visiting the American Society of Plastic Surgery website for a local board certified plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

Breast implant removal, explantation

+1

If the implants are not you, then remove them. The process is straightforward with a simple recovery. We all make mistakes, and you can live well without implants if you so choose.

peterejohnsonmd

Breast implant removal (explantation)

+1

Removing breast implants with no reinsertion can be done well in experienced hands.  There are some special techniques that can be done at the time of surgery to shrink down the pocket and allow the skin to contract more efficiently.  Your overall outcome will also depend on how large your implants are and how much natural breast tissue you have left.  Sometimes, patients will not even need a lift in the future; but this is a possibility.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Explantation

+1

Fortunately you've heard the truth repeatedly, but I think you're right.  You will enjoy having them removed, with a nice lift.  Best wishes,

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Would like an explant of my breast implants

+1

I would also agree with the others to get multiple opinions.  As Plastic Surgeons, we are not against removing implants, we just want to make sure that you and anyone else that is undergoing explantation understands that there is a significant degree of uncertainty as to how your breasts will heal without the implant volume.

I hop that helps!

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Explant of a breast implant augmentation mammorplasty.

+1

I would agree with what the others who advise you to get multiple consults. This will help you select a physican whom you feel confiend. 

Breast explant surgeons in Spokane WA

+1

There are several well qualified plastic surgeons in Spokane who can easily take care of this for you.  Go visit with three and see whom you feel best about then go ahead and do it.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Finding a Surgeon for Breast Explant Procedure

+1

Breast explantation is a relatively straightforward procedure that a board certified plastic surgeon can perform. What you need to do is the following:

1. Go to the asps website which is asps.org

2. Click on Patients and Consumers button in top left corner

3. Scroll down and click on the Washington State link. Then select your city/town and it will bring up a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

4. Look up the surgeons to see that they do cosmetic breast implant surgery as part of their practice

5. Go in for one or several consultations and make your decision based on the plastic surgeon with whom you feel most comfortable.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Dr. Babak Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

Breast Implant Removal

+1

Regarding: "Explant Implant Surgerie Want an Experienced Expert for This Proceedure
Looking for someone w/ extensive experience w/ explant no reimplant. I don't want to hear i won't like it- i am tired of being on the treadmill of these things and am not liking being artificial. Also don't like the fact that there is health risks unknown. Looking for a referral for a Dr. in the greater northwest area spokane coeur d' alene seattle bellevue etc. that someone could give me some names to have a consult. thanks so much
"

It is obvious you already know the downsides of having breast implants removed. The implant removal can be straight forward or slightly complicated based on the type of implants, location and their status. You and your surgeon need to discuss if you should or should not have a breast lift at the same time.

For a list of qualified Plastic surgeons in your area go to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons  wwwplasticsurgeryorg.

Dr. Peter Aldea