Explant Implant Procedure?

I had my first set of saline implants 12 years ago. I have had one pregnancy and breastfed for 2 years. In my 40's and started feeling too big and also some sagging so decided to have them replaced and lifted. I am 3 days post op and went from approximately a 36 C/D to an implant size of 180 cc (according to the card I was given). I feel like this is TOO small. My height is 5'6 and my weight is 140.

Choosing a breast implant size for explant or replacement - Los Angeles

+1

Choosing an implant size is important. When the swelling subsides, you can better determine if you want to upsize. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Breast too smallH

+1

I have my patients chose the size implant they wish to have prior to surgery so there are no surprises after surgery.  If I think they are going too big or too small I will warn them prior to surgery so they obtain the best result possible Happy with their result

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon