How Do I Explain What I Want Done for my Nose to Look a Bit More Like This Girl's? (photo)

I know you can't get it exactly the same but I'd like it to look similar. I know she also got plastic surgery too. Can you explain to me what I could say to my surgeon to get a similar nose?

How to Describe What I Want to Achieve with Rhinoplasty

+1

Think about what you don't like in your nose and describe what you want to achieve. We frequently have patients who come for consultation with pictures of celebrities who have physical features they like; you can do this with a picture of  Park Min Young. with this an experienced surgeon will describe reasonable goals for you.

How do I describe what I want

+1

Of course pictures that you bring can help a surgeon know what you want. I personally computerize and fotoshop your picture to show you how close I can get. Not all styles of noses are possible with any anatomy.. A good doctor will show you and tell you if he can get close.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Photos for nose consultation is best.

+1

Photos for nose consultation is best to communicate to the surgeon the type of nose you like and the kind you don not like. This gives him a starting point for the discussion of your surgery.

How Do I Explain What I Want Done for my Nose to Look a Bit More Like This Girl's?

+1

I encourage potential Rhinoplasty patients as well as all plastic and cosmetic surgery patients to bring in photos to their consultations as nothing communicates as well as a photo, IMHO.  I understood what you wanted just by looking at the pictures.  Be sure the Rhinoplasty Surgeon, you select, understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face. 

For rhinoplasty a photo is worth a thousand words

+1

Communication is key when understanding the potential and the goal of a rhinoplasty procedure. A little off the top, or just make it a bit smaller can invite a disaster. My advice is to bring all the photos with during your consultation as they speak volumes about what you like and want.