Can You Explain the Process of a Rhinoplasty?

Can you possibly give clear details on how you go about performing a rhinoplasty. For example, describing osteotomies, how you fix a hump, a deviated septum, and a crooked nose. I am just looking for more details on these procedures and others similar to it. Thank you for your time!

Details of Rhinoplasty

+2

Dear YaraSabri,    First and foremost, these are great questions that are best answered in person because the anatomy is so complicated.  It is much easier to describe these procedures using props and illustrations.

• Seeing your address in Edina, if you were my family member, I would have you call for a consult with Dr. Peter Hilger who has been in your city for many years.

Best Wishes

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty technique.

+1

Do you have a few weeks? Seriously, you can go to the library and get a discussion of this. What you really need to know is which surgeons do excellent noses. You can find that out by meeting with live patients they have done with noses similar to yours---that is "where the rubber meets the road"! The rest is all marketing.

The steps to a rhinoplasty

+1

This is not the appropriate forum for this. We have 3 day conferences and 1000 page textbooks discussing the various techniques and approaches. You may want to purchase the Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium textbook for this purpose.