3 years post op of 300cc silicone implant, I Need Expert Opinion on What I Should Do for Round 2? (photo)

300cc silicone implants under the muscle 3 years ago. Now left implant sits lower and flexed, creates a ripple. I'm upset having to redo this b/c of lack of foresight. Don't trust this second time but I can't afford a brand new dr. This time maybe 350cc, right and 375cc, left, closer together and moderate profile? Seems high profile gives it an unnatural roundness? Advice in size, profile, closeness and muscle contraction issue of implant. I plan to get it revised by late November. Thank You!

Asymmetric breasts

+1

You clearly have some asymmetry and probably had some pre-op. I agree that pre-op photos would be helpful. You will need a revision and there will still be some asymmetry afterwards, but hopefully less asymmetry. You may want to get more opinions especially if you don't trust your original surgeon.  

Need Expert Opinion on What I Should Do for Round 2?

+1

Need to post before photos so we can compare! But I bet you had asymmetry going in. Thus increasing the size magnifies the asymmetry. 

Breast asymmetry

+1

It would be very helpful to see your preop photos. I'm guessing the fold on the right was dropped to accommodate for the difference to the left. But now you have a double bubble.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Really need a full evaluation with pre-operative photos to understand your anatomy and result.  In my opinion on what I can see on the photos I would leave the left breast alone and consider using a larger implant on the right with an inferior anteiror capsulectomy.  It appears to me that you had a high inframammary crease on the right to begin with.