I Am Experiencing Severe Headaches in my Temples After a Lateral Brow Lift. It Has Been Ten Days and the Headaches Are Steady?

I started having the headaches after I stopped taking the pain killers. It is a steady pounding pain on each side of my face. Is this an normal situation that will resolve it self over time. It seem to be more then the normal muscle tightness.

Pain after lateral brow lift

+1

People can have varying amounts of pain after surgery, including lateral brow lift.  In general, pain after brow surgery should be improving by 10 days, so if you feel it is not getting better, I would contact your surgeon.  If your recovery is going as expected, your surgeon may just decide to put you back on some type of pain medication to help.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon