Should I Be Experiencing Pain 6 Wks Post-Op Butt Implants?

Hello, I got butt implants 6 weeks ago. I am still experiencing a lot of pain and great discomfort when sitting down for an extended period of time. I am beginning to worry about this lasting pain. What is a reasonable level of physical activity at this stage? I am juggling 6 classes, caring for a toddler, an internship (10 hrs a week) but I am trying to limit my physical activities. Am I possibly doing too much too soon? Thank You,

Buttock Implants - Recovery

+2

Although I am a firm believer in the success of Buttock Implants, I will admit it is one of the more acutely painful and debilitating surgeries I perform.  Having said that, most patients are nearly back to normal activity and lifestyle by about six weeks post-op but there is always patients, maybe like yourself, that take a few extra weeks.  The fact that you have been relatively active/busy up til now may account for your delayed progess.  I would advise you to be patient and keep your follow-up appointments with your surgeon so s/he can continue to guide you through this sometimes challenging recovery.  Best of luck...RAS