Who is the Most Experienced Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon in the Chicago Area?

Im looking to undergo this procedure in late june. I want as dramatic a transformation as I can get. I'm 25 y/o, 5'5", 157 lbs. Along with fat grafted to the buttocks I would like some grafted to the hips as well. Going only off the photos, approx. how many cc's of fat per butt cheeck would be realistic for me? Im willing to travel but obviously I would like to stay local to avoid travel costs. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

"Best" Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon.....???

+2

Unfortunately, I do not know of any Plastic Surgeons in your area to refer you to. My suggestion is to check the websites of several local plastic surgeons and check out their before and after photos. If they don't show photos of several of their patients showing results from this procedure, then it is probably not a procedure they perform often.
As far as your options.... If you cannot find someone local, traveling is an option, but does add additional cost.
There is no way of knowing how much fat you have available from looking at you photos. It appears as though you have a reasonable amount of fat to use and will likely get a beautiful result, but I cannot give you an exact number.
Good Luck!

Dr M

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Check out befor and after photos - pictures do not lie

+1

Brazillian butt lift is a popular but not that easy to perform procedure - look at the before and after pictures to judge the results

Web reference: http://drturowski.com/brazilian-buttock-lift.html