Restylane for Dark Circles - Experienced Physician in Europe?

i live in Holland. I have dark circles under my eyes. Is there an experienced and skilled physician who treat dark circles with Restylane in europe?

Dark circles underneath the eyes

+2

Dark circles are very difficult to treat.  They may be caused by depression in the infrastrucure of the skin, by discoloration of the skin pigment and change in blood flow.  Fillers may or may not treat your skin coloration depeding on its cause.

Dr. Danny Vleggaar who is in Switzerland has an excellent aesthetic

+2

I know a Dr. Danny Vleggaar who is in Switzerland and may have an office in Geneva or in Belgium.  He does a lot of facial re-contouring with Sculptra.  You may want to get in contact with him online to see how much Restylane he uses. But, he’s got an excellent aesthetic and is one of the major Sculptra injectors in the world.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dermal fillers can work to correct dark circles

+2

The appearance of dark circles under the eyes may be caused by many different factors. In order to effectively treat this condition, a dermatologist must first evaluate which one or several of these factors are present. If the dark circles are caused merely by the occurrence of volume loss under the eyes as a result of genetic predisposition or sun damage, the injection of dermal fillers is an excellent choice.

Peter L. Kopelson, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Under eye filler specialist in Europe.

+2

Dear Holland

You might find someone great close to home.  However, I can recommend Daphne Thioly-Bensoussan, M.D. in Paris.

Restylane for Dark Circles - Experienced Physician in Europe

+1
A good starting point to find an experienced restylane injector in your area is the restylane.com website. If you contact the top injectors in your area, you will be able to find one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS