Does Anyone Know of an Experienced/good Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon Who is Not Too Expensive (I.e. Under $11,000)? (photo)

I'm from Australia and had a primary open septorhinoplasty that left me with a droopy tip and an oddly shaped bridge (perhaps an open roof deformity?) and my nose is actually larger than it's original size, although I don't have a hump anymore. Since I'd be travelling from Australia (hence expensive travel costs), I was wondering if my nose could be fixed for a moderate cost and how difficult would this job be? Would it be an open/closed approach and can my nose also be shortened and lifted?

Fixing a Droopy Tip and Dorsal Irregularities

+1

I think that both the dorsal irregularities and the droopy tip could be fixed through a closed approach and be within your budget.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is great for revision cases!

+1

Both your issues, the droopy tip and the irregular bridge (possible open-roof deformity) can be addressed non-surgically.

• Many problems from surgical rhinoplasty involve slight over reduction and fillers are great for repairing these problems
  • Fillers are better for fine-tuning contouring
  • There will be a lot less risk with fillers than a second surgery.

If you aren't certain you can ask your physician to place some salt water as a test run.

Good luck!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the photos although other views would be helpful. I am not sure exactly that you want done for a revision?