How Expensive is It to Get a Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Injection?

Hello, I am wondering if you were able to estimate a cost or discuss the cost of a non-surgical rhinoplasty injection? Also, is it possible for this injection to make a dorsal hump appear smaller? I would think by injecting something into the nose, the nose gets bigger. Thank you!

What does a non surgical rhinoplasty cost?

+1

It varies like all cosmetic procedures. The price range is $500 to 1500. And it needs to be repeated between 4 to 12 months.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical nose jobs cost as much as any filler treatment

+1

Because I don't see patients for surgical rhinoplasty and therefore see a different subset of patients, the patients who consult with me for non-surgical nose jobs that are purely for cosmetic improvement are often good candidates for this treatment.  Since fillers are being used, either Juvederm, Radiesse or Artefill, my charges are the same for this procedure as any other filler procedure: it depends on the type of filler and how much is used.  Some physicians charge more for this procedure simply because it competes with their surgical rhinoplasties, but basically this is just another area that a filler can be used to change the existing contour of the face.  Because only a small amount of filler is needed in many patients, this procedure usually costs as little as $375-600 in our office.  Unless a "permanent" filler such as Artefill is used (which costs about $1500 in our office), filler nose jobs usually need to be retreated at least once every 12-18 months.

Every office is different so you will need to check around your area for pricing.  I recommend you find someone very experienced and very "artistic" with fillers.  Remember, this is not a surgical technique, it is a sculpting technique using fillers, so find a physician very experienced at doing this procedure rather than one with just surgical experience.  I also recommend you find someone who charges their normal prices for fillers, not someone who charges extra just because it is being injected in your nose rather than your lips or lines.

To answer your question about your dorsal hump, it is often possible to hide the hump with placing filler above or below it or both, but every patient is different so you would need to be evaluated first for me to confidently answer your question.  Hope that helps!

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Different plastic surgeons may charge differently because a different set of skills may be require to hide nose imperfection by the addition of filler volume - Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

In my Plastic Surgery practice in Memphis I do not charge more for a non-surgical rhinoplasty than i do for placing the same filler elsewhere in the face. We charge the cost of one filler syringe regardless of where it is placed.

I would be curious to hear what my colleagues do in this situation.

Dr. Peter A. Aldea