What is More Expensive, Restylane or Juvederm?

Which costs more, Restaline or Juvederm?

Juvederm

+2

This answer might change depending on rebates and price shifts, but presently Restylane is less expensive. A syrnge of Restylane costs me $25 less than Juvedeerm Ultra. Plus there is a cost saving with the 2 cc syringe. Since the addition of Lidocaine, Juvderm Plus XC is now $25 more, but Medicis as held the line and the cost is the same for Restylane L.

However, you should consider other things than cost, and determine what does a better job for you and what filler you physician is more comfortable injecting.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Juvederm or Restylane: Go to the specialist

+1

Juvederm and Restylane have similar properties. Juvederm has 24 mg hyaluronic acid per ml, Restylane has 20 mg/ml.  In my experience Juvederm gives a slightly better lifting effect. Anyway you sholuld see a specialist doctor for your treatment. 

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane and Juvederm costs should be comparable

+1
Most physicians should charge similar amount for Restylane vs. Juvederm. Do not fall into the temptation of making decision of what needs to be done for your face based on costs alone. Seek out a board-certified aesthetic physician with good reputation in your community.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/Cosmetic_Dermatology.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm and Restylane Cost

+1

It will really depend on the individual physician, but I charge the same for both procedures. They are very similar fillers in both their composition and effect, and product cost to the physician is essentially the same. Make sure whomever you are using is someone you trust, who is Board Certified in an accepted aesthetic speciality (such as Dermatology or Plastic Surgery) and has a great deal of experience with multiple fillers.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm or Restylane more expensive

+1

There is a little appreciable difference in the cost between Restylane and Juvederm.
There may be some relatively subtle differences in the products with regard to how
long they lasts as well as the desirable thickness of the substance in filling the creases or depressions. Since the cost differential is negligible, I base my decision for use more on my goal of obtaining the maximum results in each individual patient.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers true cost is experience of injector

+1

The real cost of the material is NOT SIGNIFICANT

What you should be concerned about is the injector, the qualified, experienced, artistic injector who knows what he/she are doing. and the one who may say you are not a candidate for a filler, and the one that does not look at you coming to the office as a $ sign.

The expense is the experience of the injector.

Cost of Restylane and Juvederm

+1

The cost of Restylane and Juvederm is essentially the same. Both are hyaluronic acid facial fillers that are most appropriate for the lips. For the nasolabial folds, I usually recommend Radiesse for facial augmentation as it is a stimulatory filler with excellent long term effectiveness.

For the physician, it is Juvederm; for the patient it may be the same

+1

Juvederm costs a little less to the doctor, but it contains less per syringe. On the other hand, Restylane and Perlane cost a little more, but you get 27% more in the syringe. I also tend to like them better, so you go with the filler you like. They are fairly equivalent, but I tend to think the Restylane/Perlane family look a little bit better than Juvederm, but these are minor, not major differences. Hope you like whatever you get!

Omaha Dermatologist

Juvederm or Restylane for price

+1

In my practice the syringes cost the same for me to inject. You are paying more for the expertise of the doctor and the artistry of the procedure than the product.

Most docs charge the same for Restylane and Juvederm

+1

Restylane and juvederm are both great fillers and most docs charge the same for both. Don't look at cost as much as experience the doc has. That is more important. They both run about $550 per syringe.

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon