What Should Be Expected 2 Months After Septorhinoplasty?

On June 26th, I went in for reconstructive surgery after my deviated septum collapsed. My doctor opened up my nose he said that he has never seen or heard of the condition that I have (apparently my cartilage in my nose in tissue paper thin and I barely have any). When I woke up all I had was tape on my nose to support his work after a 4 hour long surgery. I now have 2 bumps in each nostril blocking my airway. I get headaches all the time as well. Is this normal? Please help. Thank you.

Obstruction and headaches are not normal after 2 months

+1

Obstruction and headaches are not normal after 2 months; however, it is difficult to give you advice on the matter without more information.  That being said, here are a few general thoughts.  Bumps internally along the inner nostril margins can be from the incisions internally, from the contour of the normal tip cartilages or from cartilage grafts in that area (or a combination of above).  I would explore this with your surgeon.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon