What Should I Expect when Going from 700 Cc Moderate Profile Silicone Implants to 600 Cc High Profiles? (photo)

What Should I Expect when Going from 700 Cc Moderate Profile Silicone Implants to 600 Cc High Profiles?

+3

In my over the internet opinion leave well enough alone! Your result will not be improved by downsizing//

What to expect with implant change?

+2

From your photos, I would anticipate you having more space between your breast mounds and possibly less projection.  Your doctor should be able to provide you the dimensions of the implants so you can do the math and predict the outcome.

Curtis Wong, MD