Can I expect swelling to go down any more? It's been 3 and a half months and nose actually looks bigger/less refined. (photo)

I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty was to make my nose symmetrical as it goes off to one side. I also needed a nasal valve repair on one side and therefore the Dr. said my tip would be refined. Dr. said nose is healed but it looks bigger and less defined and still isn't symmetrical. When I wake up in the mornings my nose looks absolutely humongous and not sure why that is either. What is your take on this? Photos on left side are before and photos on right are after shots. Thank you!

Swelling after primary rhinoplasty

Swelling at three months is still within normal. You should be following up with your surgeon at this point to monitor your progress. It may take up to a year for the nose to stabilize and shrink completely.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon