What to Expect from Smart Lipo on Neck?

I recently had Smart Lipo on my abs and I'm happy with the results. My lower stomach was "black and blue" for about two weeks, but it was easily hidden.

I am thinking about having Smart Lipo on my neck. Will the scarring and/or pain be the same, and how long will it take to see results?

Smart Lipo to Neck Post OP

+1

Ussually, SmartLipo to the neck is a bit easier recovery than the other areas you mentioned. If you do not have significantly loose muscle there, the laser should help the fat and skin very well. As in the other areas, it takes time to see the final skin tightening result.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon