What Should Expect Regarding my Tip Post Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I’m 2 wks post rhino: small hump red, sutures to elev and narrow tip and tip cartilage trim(was told there’s enough left for tip support). It was a revision following a cephalic trim 2yrs ago which made no change. Post 1st surgery, 90% of swelling subsided after 10 days. Now, I like my profile and front but am worried that the tip will become even smaller later. Since it’s a revision, I know more swelling should be expected.From your experience, should I expect the tip to be even narrower later?

2 week swelling

+1
Still early for final result, but expect very slight reduction in tip and you should have a very satisfactory result.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Looks like a good result on the way.

+1

It's early to make final pronouncement but where your relative to the operation predicts a good outcome.

What Should Expect Regarding my Tip Post Rhinoplasty?

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Too early to judge the final result

+1

You have had a nice change from your surgery to refine your nasal tip.  You need more time before you can even start to judge the final result.