How Much Can I Expect to Pay for Rhinoplasty in Southern Ontario or Buffalo Area?

Hi, My nose bridge is crooked to the right side a bit, and there is a bump on the right side thats noticable.The tip is also a bit too big. I want a smaller version of the nose I currently have, with a straighter bridge without the bump, and to refine the tip a bit. I've modified my nose with an online tool to show what I would like. Is this result possible? Also, What can I expect to pay for this procedure? I am willing to travel to other parts of Southern Ontario or Buffalo if neccessary.

COST OF RHINOPLASTY

+1

Hi Toronto,

I work in the Buffalo area.  The total cost ranges from $6000 to $8000 depending on what needs to be done and how long it will take.  I offer computer imaging during the consult so that you can get an idea of the possible results.  Good luck.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of rhinoplasty incorporates two main factors: the surgeon fee and a facility fee. The facility fee includes two components operating room expenses and the anesthesiologist fee.

There are several things that can vary the cost of rhinoplasty surgery: First, the operating room or facility fee which could be very expensive if it is performed in a hospital, moderately expensive in an outpatient surgical center, or least expensive if it is performed in a surgeon’s office. Second, the scope and complexity of the nasal surgery affects the cost of rhinoplasty. The more involved and complex the surgery the more time and expertise requires therefore increasing the cost of the rhinoplasty. Third, whether an anesthesiologist is involved or whether the surgery is performed under local anesthesia, when performed under general anesthesia, rhinoplasty would be more expensive.

Finally, the cost of a rhinoplasty surgery varies from one city to another, and even in one city surgeon’s fee can vary. These cost disparity in rhinoplasty can be even more evident when comparing different states. 

Kevin Sadati, DO