Could I Expect to Look Like This After Having Rhinoplasty and a Chin Implant? (photo)

Also, if you were me, considering I have more than enough money to afford it, would you do it?

Rhinoplasty and chin implant done together

+2

The combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant is very common in our practice, and both can be performed at the same time under the same anesthetic.   The decision to perform surgery is a personal decision that you should make for yourself and not have anybody else make that decision for you. Please see the link below for examples of  rhinoplasty and chin implant patients  in our practice

Could I Expect to Look Like This After Having Rhinoplasty and a Chin Implant?

+2

If you would like the hump reduced, this can be done with a closed rhinoplasty.   The chin implant can be performed at the same time, and your goal pictures can be achieved    Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Expectations after Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+2

Your goals are reasonable and your expectations realistic. More views would be helpful but only you can decide if it is worth the time and money.

Aesthetic goals with rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+2

Your photoshop is a reasonable and realistic aesthetic goal.  The decision to have or not to have surgery, however, is purely a personal one.  Just keep in mind that the goal of any rhinoplasty surgery is improvement, and not perfection.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD