How Much Can I Expect for Lipo on my Love Handles? (photo)

I am working out and I am losing weight in my stomach but not my love handles. As the stomach gets more smaller, the love handles seem to become more defined. I know for a fact they do not go away because I've done the same thing a year ago and the love handles never went away. I just want an estimate of what I can expect for lipo on my love handles so I can start saving up. Are there any other surgery options for my love handles?

Lipo of the Flanks Estimates

+1

Liposuction of the flanks under general anesthesia would probably cost at least $4000 even in the cheapest of circumstances.  Please do not go to the cheapest unless you trust the surgeon as well.

Estimate on Love Handle Liposuction

+1

Thanks for your question.  You should expect to pay anywhere from $4000-$5500 for liposuction in that area.  That depends on the person performing the procedure as well as the operating costs and anesthesia costs.  Hope this helps.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

It is very difficult to just do love handles(hips) and not do abdomen with it.

+1

Because hips or love handles blend into the abdomen, it is difficult to get great results if you don't do both the hips and full abdomen at the same time. It all can be done under local tumescent anesthesia for $5500 on special and you can be back to work in 2 days. For the hips alone, you are looking at $4500 on special for quality work. But for the little extra, you should do both together even if the tummy doesn't need that much. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lipo of love handles

+1

You may be a good candidate for lipo, based on your pictures. The hip, flank and lower back areas can frequently be improved with liposuction. These areas tend to have thicker skin and can tighten a fair amount. This works best when you are free of stretch marks in the planned treatment area.

Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation! Visit the link for tips on getting the most out of lipo.

Michael Vennemeyer, MD

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Lipo of love handles

+1

The flanks or love handles are an area that tends to be very resistant to weight loss.  However, because the skin is generally very thick and elastic there, liposuction can often produce nice results.  Prices vary but make sure to go to an expert in this.

How Much Can I Expect for Lipo on my Love Handles?

+1

This is as very common issue with weight loss. Fee range from $2,800 to $4,800 depends on area of country, types of lipo used. 

Cost of liposuction

+1

Costs of liposuction vary depending on the magnitude of the procedure which varies depending on your weight among many other things.   Liposuction on a 300 lb person's love handles is a far larger endeavor than liposuction on the love handles of a 130 lb person.   Age, general health, location in the USA,  and on and on determine cost.   It is impossible to even remotely estimate costs without seeing a patient.   Go to 3 plastic surgeons who are FACS - ABPS certified doctors and see what they say.   Remember cost quotes that are too low to believe or be true have some hitch.  Beware.  A seeming dollar bargain could spell very bad news for you.  This is not the time or place for bottom fishing and later massive regrets for you and  or your grieving family.  Be careful.  You want quality, believe me.  My Best  Dr C.

Web reference: http://www.gcommonsmdplasticsurgery.com

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Cost for Love handles

+1

There is no real way to accurately predict how much treating your love handles might cost. It depends on a wide variety of factors, such as your surgeon, where you have the procedure, the type of anesthesia you use, etc. I recommend doing a RealSelf search for your geographic location and see what other patients have experienced in your area. 

Liposuction of the hips

+1

Liposuction of the hip region may be reasonable for you. However, if you have severe skin laxity it will make it worse.  An exam in person is best to be properly assessed.