What to Expect from Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am going to have a consultation with a doctor for buttock fat injection I weigh about 190 and I want the fat to come from the abdominal area into the buttock. I am very very nervous and I want great results. Also I think that this procedure is less risky and more natural than implaints. What can I expect?

Brazilian Butt Lift Experience

+2

Generally speaking you should expect some swelling of the area that had liposuction and some swelling of the buttocks.  There may be mild bruising.  It should not be extremely painful.  Very sore but not extremely painful. You will need wear a compression garment for about 6 weeks.  You can not rest directly on your buttocks for about 4 weeks.  When you visit with your surgeon he or she should discuss all of these issues with you.  

Good Luck

Expectations from a brazilia butt lift

+1

The goal of the surgery is to sculpt your figure into a more pleasing shape.  The final result should improve your waist by debulking the fat from you midsection, and you should get some improvement in the overall buttock projection and shape.

Dennis Dass, MD

What to expect from my Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation

+1

Hi there-

I'm not sure if you are asking about what to expect when you go for your consultation, or what to expect from the surgery...

Your consultation should be very comfortable and personal. You should leave well-educated about the recommended option and all alternatives, as well as the details of the procedure, its recovery, and risks. You should feel comfortable that you will be kept safe and the outcome you desire is likely in the hands of the surgeon you choose.

As for what you should expect from surgery, there are many ways to achieve success, and many of these technical decisions will be driven by your surgeon's preferences... Your best bet is to first find a surgeon you like and feel you can trust, and then ask them how they usually achieve their patient's goals with this procedure.

For some advice on finding a surgeon you like and feel you can trust, please read this:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Speak to the doctor

+1

You can expect to have all of your questions answered and if you have any fears discuss them with the doctor. The person who examines you should take care of answering your questions and discussing the procedure with you.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD