What to Expect from Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am going to have a consultation with a doctor for buttock fat injection I weigh about 190 and I want the fat to come from the abdominal area into the buttock. I am very very nervous and I want great results. Also I think that this procedure is less risky and more natural than implaints. What can I expect?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

What to expect from a Brazilian butt lift

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

During this procedure, the patient receives thorough liposuction to the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and lower back. This fat is then cleaned and processed and placed strategically into the butt region. The final results depend on the quality of the fat that has been obtained, the surgical technique used, and the surgeon's experience.
After this procedure, patients should expect a tight and narrow waist, a flat abdomen and flanks, and a full, round, and beautiful butt.
For best results, you should only work with a plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and has a great deal of experience in liposuction, fat grafting, and but augmentation as they will be able to evaluate you and present the best options in your case. 

Expectations from a brazilia butt lift

+1

The goal of the surgery is to sculpt your figure into a more pleasing shape.  The final result should improve your waist by debulking the fat from you midsection, and you should get some improvement in the overall buttock projection and shape.

What to expect from my Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation

+1

Hi there-

I'm not sure if you are asking about what to expect when you go for your consultation, or what to expect from the surgery...

Your consultation should be very comfortable and personal. You should leave well-educated about the recommended option and all alternatives, as well as the details of the procedure, its recovery, and risks. You should feel comfortable that you will be kept safe and the outcome you desire is likely in the hands of the surgeon you choose.

As for what you should expect from surgery, there are many ways to achieve success, and many of these technical decisions will be driven by your surgeon's preferences... Your best bet is to first find a surgeon you like and feel you can trust, and then ask them how they usually achieve their patient's goals with this procedure.

For some advice on finding a surgeon you like and feel you can trust, please read this:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#699

Brazilian Butt Lift Experience

+1

Generally speaking you should expect some swelling of the area that had liposuction and some swelling of the buttocks.  There may be mild bruising.  It should not be extremely painful.  Very sore but not extremely painful. You will need wear a compression garment for about 6 weeks.  You can not rest directly on your buttocks for about 4 weeks.  When you visit with your surgeon he or she should discuss all of these issues with you.  

Good Luck

Speak to the doctor

+1

You can expect to have all of your questions answered and if you have any fears discuss them with the doctor. The person who examines you should take care of answering your questions and discussing the procedure with you.