What Should I Expect After a Glo Therapeutics Triplex Facial Peel?

On Thursday (today Sunday) I had a Glo Therapeutics Triplex peel, she applied two layers and I was not allowed to wash my face for at least 12 hours. Several dark areas have appeared, my skin is extremely tight and very little flaking has stared around my mouth area. When can I expect my face to look normal? What should I be doing during my recovery? I am leaving for a trip on Friday and nervous about what I am going to look like.

Post Facial Peels

+1

Thank you for your question. Some peels may take 10 days to 2 weeks to be resolved, and some cases even longer.  Everyone responds differently, the way in which the skin was prepped is a big factor, and there are many others factors affecting the outcome.  You should see a Board Certified Dermatologist if you have any concerns. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist