Exilis Vs Zeltiq? Which Would You Recommend?

I'm 164cm tall, 60kg, 38yrs & mother of 2 children. So I'm in a perfectly healthy weight range, with minimal cellulite & a relatively pleasing shape.I eat well (most of the time), exercise regularly (usually every day), & generally am able to maintain my weight. I do however have small pockets of localized fat that I wish to get rid of, particularly the inner thigh, & the so called banana rolls on the lower half of my buttocks. I still have quite good skin elasticity & an olive complexion.

Exilis vs. Zeltiq

+2

It is difficult to say without looking at an individual's needs and/or particular body type.  Zeltiq works on removing the fat in small bulges/pockets of fat. Depending upon the areas that you need treated, the suction cup used for the Zeltiq may or may not work.  Zeltiq works best on back fat, belly fat, muffin tops and love handles.  Exilis is more of a skin tightening procedure and less of a fat reducing technique.  I would visit an office that does both procedures.  They should have the expertise to evaluate your particular situation and give you the best advice.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting treatments lead to permanent fat loss

+1
I think Cool Sculpting would be the most reliable treatment for you.

Body reshaping can be performed with a cannula that removes fat via liposuction or with noninvasive technology like Cool Sculpting. With Cool Sculpting there is no cannula inserted into your body. All treatments are performed on the surface from the outside in using technology that freezes the fat. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in Austin regarding a Body Reshaping Consult at the Upper Room. On our Facebook Page there is an Interview I recently did with KVUE, a local news station in Austin, that was picked by affiliates around the United States, including Miami. During the Interview we discussed the technology of Cool Sculpting as well as it application process.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Zeltiq vs exilis

+1

As far as I'm aware, the results of Zeltiq's CoolSculpting can be long term as those fat cells that are affected by the freezing, are killed. The energy delivered by Exilis may temporarily reduce the fat content in the adipocytes.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Exilis versus Coolsculpting

+1

Both procedures work and actually have slightly different indications and results based upon each persons skin type, location of fat and laxity of skin involved. I would suggest evaluation by a physician that performs both procedures.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon