Exilis--my Treatments Are Scheduled One Month Apart. Is This Too Far Apart?

My next appointment is one month from my first one...however I am reading from the doctors here that most are scheduling these treatments 7-14 days apart. Should I call and change mine? Why did my provider schedule mine so far apart? These are costly (and painful) so i want to make sure I do what is right and effective? 7 days apart or ONE month apart??

Treatment Schedule

+1

Time between treatments varies based upon what part of the body is being treated.  On the body, when treating for skin tightening and fat reduction, one week between treatments is best.  However, on the face, when you are just attempting to tighten skin, appointments can be scheduled two weeks apart.  Best of luck with your treatments!

Fort Myers Dermatologist

Exilis Treatment Scheduling

+1

Thank you for your question. The timing of Exilis treatments mostly depends on whether you are treating fat or just skin tightening. It is more important for fat to repeat the treatment in 7-10 days. This is not as important for patients primarily seeking skin tightening. You should discuss this with your doctor. Good luck.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Exilis Treatment Schedule

+1

When Exilis first started a few years ago almost all practitioners were scheduling treatments 1 to 2 weeks apart. As we have learned more about the machine and the results patients are getting we have realized that we do not have to be as aggressive in getting the patients in the door every week. Many docs are now doing slightly longer treatments and scheduling further apart so your treatment schedule should be fine.

Exilis treatment schedule

+1

Thank you for your question.  For best results, it is recommended to schedule Exilis treatments one week apart.  I hope this helps.