Can Exilis Cause Severe Dizziness?

I have had several Exilis treatment on my neck and lower face/jaw area. I have also been having some serious dizziness, which I correlated to seasonal allergies, which is not an uncommon condition for me. I have suffered with sinus headaches and pressure for many years. The dizziness I have had recently, however, has been extreme, and it was a post here on RealSelf that alerted me to the fact that someone else has reported vertigo from Exilis. My last treatment gave me a serious spell.

Exilis treatments

The symptoms you describe seem to be unrelated to Exilis and I would recommend a work up by your internist or neurologist for dizziness.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon