What is Exilis? What Does It Treat?

I was wondering what Exilis exactly is and where on your body it treats? My friend is looking into it instead of liposuction. Thank you!

Exilis vs. Liposuction

+1

Exilis is a noninvasive technology that uses both infrared and mono-polar radio frequency to tighten and reduce fat in troublesome areas. Exilis can be used on both the face and the body but only on the body would both the infrared and radio frequency be used; we do not want to reduce fat in the face as it may cause premature signs of aging thus only infrared can be used..

Although we have had great results in our offices, Exilis is NOT liposuction. Exilis will shrink down fat cells during the treatment while liposuction physically removes these cells. My suggestion would be to have your friend consult with a physician to see what treatment would provide them the greatest results. Best of luck to you.

For more information, including photos of our Exilis patients, please visit the link below!

Exilis treatment

+1

Exilis is a relatively new form of treatment for skin tightening and fat contouring. It works via monopoloar radiofrequency. It is effective and safe and non invasive.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon