Exhaust pipe burn on calf turned brown. 1 wk later whole area is has red bumps and it itches.1 week+ they're still there (photo)

I got an exhaust pipe burn on my calf. As soon as I got home I covered it raw aloe Vera. It then turned brown. I continue to apply aloe Vera and soon the brown came off like a very thin scab might. It was then pink and I was worried about scaring so I put more aloe but a red bump formed and I stopped. Now it is full of clusters of small red bumps and the whole area itches. The bumps have been there for over a week and they seem to be spreading a bit.

Scar therapy

+1
Although it is typical for fresh wounds and scars to itch because of histamine released during the healing process, you may still want to have this physically examined by a doctor to rule out anything more serious such as infection. 

As far as scar therapy is concerned moving forward:

Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are considered permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter scar therapy products. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home.